Wednesday, November 3, 2010

blogspot noob

EEEEP! So I am a huge blogspot noob because I spent ages trying to find the button that allows me to start a new blog before seeing it clearly in the top right hand corner >__>

It's 1:43AM right now and I should be sleeping because I have an exam tomorrow. But instead, I've been wasting time reading XX's blog and chatting on msn hahah there isn't much more to talk about right now, except that the only thing I'm excited about is finishing exams in a week and a half and being on long summer holidays!! AAAHHH BRING ON SCHOOLIES, BABYYY !

Ok well that's a lie, since I have nothing better to do, I will write a list of the things I'm currently excited about:
1. Tomorrow's Literature exam being over
2. Beauty and the Geek Episode comes out tomorrow (sad I know, but I blame exams for my utter lack of substance in my addiction to trashy reality TV shows)
3. The rest of my exams being over (thus alleviating my youtube and facebook bans)
4. Being a complete bum for a few days following the completion of my exams (just because I can)
5. Schoolies with the best people in the world! Love you guys lots and lots, even though none of you currently know i'm blogging ;)
6. Hopefully going to a special concert/performance with Sophie LOL!
7. Having an awesome birthday (not yet decided what to do though .__. havent even decided whether to have something big or small)
8. Going to Malaysia (for the first time in like 3years!) for CNY <3

Even in the midst of exams, life is good ! I'm unnaturally happy at the moment for no reason other than the fact that I'm really thankful for the people in my life !


To those who have caught me whenever I fell, I'm really thankful, and although this picture coincidentally was about trust, I only put it in because I think Cyanide and Happiness are the most hilarious things ever LOL.
*moment ruined* 

No comments:

Post a Comment