Tuesday, November 23, 2010

totally unneccesary entry

Man it's getting so hot in Melbourne now :( I miss winter already, and looking at pics of my friend holidaying in England (where it's winter) just make me super super jealous !

Okay on Monday we celebrated Lisa's bday .. I just realised I need to start tkaing more photos, but i dont like the camera on my N97mini (it's harsh, slow, and loud ) so even when I take pictures, it's mostly on other peoples' cameras! But we went to The Conservatory at Crown and ateateate til we were bursting at the seams ! The desserts were exquisite ;) and there was this berry cheesecake thing that was seriously "jizz in my pants" quality.

I didn't do anything today because the pollen count was super high and it was too hot anyway. I watched "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and just bummed around :)

Tomorrow, as much as I would like to stay at home and drink iced beverages, I have to head over to school where I am no longer a student =0 I don't think I visitors pass, but will I need one next year should I go back to visit? I wouldnt go, but hypothetically, when is it necessary for me to have a visitors pass :S

Wow, that was totally irrelevant LOL I blame the heattt! Ok here ends this post :)

P.S. I DESPERATELY NEED TO TRAVEL! But for now, I can't wait til schoolies WHEWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment