Monday, November 8, 2010

photos and stranger danger!

Ahhh, I was looking at pictures from CLC which was about 1.5 years ago, and I think I still look more or less the same...

Um I lolled at the following picture because of the poser-ness of this photo .. soooo teenybopper.  Do I still pose like that? Please tell me I don't :(
Anyway this was "then", 1.5 years ago (I'm the one on the left in case somehow you can't tell LOL)
 

And this is now. Well actually I think it was sometime earlier this year- I think I just discovered that I don't have many photos from this year :(
Um, I so I'll list the differences
1. My hair got longer :D
2. Less TB
3. I now wear more makeup ( T__T )
4. Eyes look different (probably because of #3, or because I'm not like O_O in the 2nd picture)
4. I got fatter ( T__T )
5. I have no friends (as indicated by the lonely webcam photo)

*INTERRUPTION*
HOLY SH*T. SOMEONE JUST RANG THE DOORBELL AND I FULLY FREAKED OUT BECAUSE
1. MUMMY SAYS NEVER OPEN THE DOOR TO STRANGERS
2. I'm wearing boxers with the australian flag on them (I promise I'm not a bogan)
3. I'm just not ... adequately clothed to answer the door
4. I sort of look like a slob right now

You know in Charlie's Angels when Cameron Diaz opens the door in her PJs/underwear? Yeah sorry, but NOBODY looks that damn fine in the morning, okay? I bet even Cameron Diaz doesn't look like that in real life when she wakes up.

OMGOSH they rang the doorbell like 3 times, I'm so scared O__O and I can hear noises .. like a ladder. Maybe they're here to fix something.. BUT WHY DO THEY NEED ME TO ANSWER THE DOOR. JUST DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND LEAVE ME ALONE *hides in the kitchen*

Oh, well that's great. My power just cut out. What the hell, we pay our bills :( We're not like some cheap asian .. ok the power is back ._. (I'm on my laptop btw, that's why the power cutting out isn't a big deal)

Now I'm still too scared to walk past the door in case some scary man is still waiting there. Waiting to watch me feel uncomfortable standing in the doorway in inadequate clothing T__T

But yes- that is another thing about me.. I hate answering the door to strangers. It's always so awkward because I don't want whatever they're trying to sell to me. Actually it's more to do with the fact that if I'm home alone, I'm just a slob and ... I will just stop there before I make myself out to be some disgusting ball of slime :)

And I also hate it when people I know come over unannounced. I mean I'm all for hanging out and stuff, but do you think it would kill you to let me know you're coming over first? Geez, like maybe I was planning on waxing my legs, and then you decide to show up halfway, and I awkwardly have one hairy leg and residual wax still on one leg. Yeah, I bet you didn't think of that. Gosh. (Yeah .. attractive, I know)

So no, I don't like it when you "surprise" me by showing up at my door randomly at ridiculous hours (very early in the morning, or very late at night). I appreciate the thought, but you won't appreciate my fat, un-made-up face with a big frown on it because you decided to invade my personal space (my house).

Maybe this is why I don't have any friends LOL hahaha.. Nah but in all honesty, showing up and waiting outside someone's house is reminiscent of stalkers and fights with boyfriends (or stalkerish boyfriends). I think that's why I don't like it.

Storytime: I remember a friend who we will call Sue, whose boyfriend (actually it depends on whose side of the story you believe), but according to Sue, she and the boyfriend were "taking a break". During this time, he still waited outside her house to see what time she was came home, when she left the house again and who she was with . Okay fair enough, he's a reaaally nice guy and he only did it because he suspected her of cheating on him, but who can blame her when her current "boyfriend" stalks her like that?

Ah nooo that's a horrible thing to say because I think there's no excuse for cheating anyway, but that's not the point.

The point is that sitting outside someone elses house is an invasion of privacy and is just plain creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment