Saturday, November 6, 2010

how i met your father (part 1) cont.

HAHAHAHAHA.

After dinner, I saw my phone with a missed call and message. Of course both from David. That made me feel irritated (for no good reason), so I ignored it and went online. Then guess who is on msn?

D: Hey, you there?
T: Yeah
D: What happened? I've been worried. I tried to call you
T: Oh my phone is in my room, but I'm fine [shhh I know, I lied, but it's awkward when someone confronts you for ignoring them]
D: So what's wrong?
T: nvm
D: hmmm, are you angry with me?
T: No.
*pause* [this is where I decided to stop being a b*tch]
T: well yes, but I shouldn't be. So it's okay
D: =_= then would it help if I apologised?
*pause* [LOL]
D: Because I'm sorry, even though I don't fully know what I did =_=
T: (: *hugs
D: .. I'm soo confused >.< *sigh.. you know I love you yeah?
T: Yesss, I love you too ~

Aww, this is why you're my best friend :) but I still think it's funny that he apologised at the correct moment. Any earlier would have irritated me more, any later would have been too late.

And no, we're not "together" LOL. He's been like a big brother ever since I was 12 (and he was the "mature and wise" 16yr old *cough). Sorry for being a horrid little pain in the butt over the years, love you lots xx.

In other news, life is so boring right now :( not much to blog about except this stupid nonsense hehe. But I think talking to the Dutch guy (his name is Marc) makes me realise I need to get out moreee LOL. AFTER EXAMS!! Oh sweet freedom, you taste so divine. How I yearn for you always, I must make you mine. I am so romantic haha :D

Mmm I actually like the name Marc, if I wasn't Asian, I would name my song Marc. Or maybe if I marry a Philipino guy *coughcough, I still could.. Or a Dutch guy. I've never met a Dutch person in real life I think o__o

OKAAAY
*senseless ranting ends here*

No comments:

Post a Comment