Sunday, November 7, 2010

happyyy!

WOAH. What a lovely day :)
I think this is the first day during this exam period that I feel really happy. Usually I would look outside at the beautiful spring weather and wallow in self pity that I'm unable to frolick through fields of sunflowers and daisies, chasing butterflies... *dramatic music*
So instead of that ^ ..I'm inside the house. Not studying; and feeling very guilty for not studying too. :(

Btw I think I prefer fields of daisies, because the sunflowers are a bit ugly and dry. It sort of looks like I'm streaking through the flowers, but I promise that's only because I'm too technologically inept to draw clothes on :)

Anyway, it might be a bit late now that half of my exams are over, to be deciding to pull up my socks and work hard. But better late than never, right?

Oh and yesterday I said that today I wouldn't use the internet, but I think this is an exception to that hehe.. Exactly ONE WEEK until freedom <3
.. and then my blog entries can be about you know, actual stuff I do, and it will sound like I have a life! ;)

UPDATE://
Check out the difference in size of these eggs LOL.
I think the small ones are from a farmers market or something like that... I don't actually know, but my dad brought them home one day and he likes to go to markets, so I just assume that's where it's from.

Or maybe it's someones pet chicken's egg, except we have a whole dozen of them, so I somewhat doubt someone collected 12eggs to give to us in a nice carton. Btw the big egg is a regular "large" egg you get from the supermarket, like it's not a giant turkey egg or something :)
I don't want to eat the small eggs, because it seems cruel... I know they were both potential baby chickens, but I still feel like the smaller one is the babier chicken :(

PS. I'm cooking the big one now :)
Oh but how do I like my eggs, you ask? Poached with noodles, in an omelette, or hardboiled :) None of this runny/squishy eggwhite for me!

2 comments:

  1. clearly working hard you are. edible eggs can't have potential babies in them cos you need a rooster for that right :O i like naked tamara streaking through sunflowers btw, gonna see lots of that on schoolies ;) except instead of sunflowers it's sand. or a house

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am SO pumped for schoolies! and holidays in general actually hehe :) 7 days babyyy.. oh but i'll be sure to post any streaking photos from schoolies ;)
    and noo don't quiz me on the fertilisation of chicken eggs, my brain hurts enough from physics/chem :(

    ReplyDelete