Wednesday, November 10, 2010

what a boring post :(

OMG hayfever is seriously killing me right now! My eyes feel so irritated they want to pop out of my face :(

Today I had my chem exam in the morning- I was soo insanely stoned because it was a morning exam and it was the first time I'd had to wake up before 7AM in like a month LOL.

I don't think I did great in the exam, but it wasn't too bad either. Right now it's difficult to tell how well I did because all I can think about is how I am to freedommmmm!! Oh and my ridiculously itchy eye >__>

In 4 days I will have all the time in the world to do anything I want- it's a nice thought, but it's a little daunting. I've spoken to people who have finished exams already, and they say theyre bored because there's so much time and nothing to do. I guess it's because most people are still studying for exams, and there will be a lot more to do in a week from now :)

But after the Chem exam, we had Japanese class which I was anticipating to be really intense. But we didn't really do very much and my brain wasn't too stressed out after :)

Soph, Viv x2, Steph and I then went to the Gallery to check out some art! I have some photos of Steph's paintings and they are absolutely amazing. Like seriously, you could probably sell them for hundred of dollars (but don't quote me because I swear one day they'll go for thousands!). Eurgh I want to show you, but I have a feeling I'm not allowed to post those on here. Something to do with VCAA owning the rights to it?

AANYWAY RAAAAWRRR, I need to have a shower now :)
ps. sorryyy boring post, I'm just soo bland today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment